Corporate and Secretarial Services
We provide a wide range of corporate and secretarial services. A brief description of major areas catered by this department is as follows:
Secretarial services to our clients include filling of annual and periodic returns to be submitted to Registrar of Companies & other related authorities and guide our clients on the matters like board meetings, AGM and its notices,c EGM and its notices, submission of special resolutions and other related forms to Registrar of Companies. We also advise our clients on requirements of Corporate Laws and necessary conditions for carrying out any corporate law related activities.
HMA has a large list of clients of Public Floatation. The assignments of public floatation and listing of companies on the Stock Exchanges in Pakistan, covers:
- Preparation of Financial Structure, Determination of Share Premium; obtaining Approval/Consent to issue share capital of the company.
- Making arrangements in Foreign Placements, Underwriting of issue of shares.
- Preparation of Prospectus, Completion of formalities of correspondence with Bankers to Issue.
- Submission of application for approval of Stock Exchanges.
- Submit final prospectus to SECP, obtain their approval and notify SECP about Subscription results.
- Dealing with different newspapers for publication of prospectus.
- Making arrangements for printing of prospectus and application forms.
- Carry out Pre and Post Balloting Scrutiny of the Applications.
- Arrangement for Computer Balloting Shares.
- Dealing on behalf of clients with Security and Exchange Commission, Monopoly Control Authority and Ministry of Finance.
- Assisting in obtaining permission of Investment Promotion Bureau for investors and also helping in obtaining permission for foreigners to work in Pakistan.
Company formation / registration services to the clients includes preparation of necessary documents like Memorandum and Articles of Association. We also represent the business, which require special permissions, in Securities and Exchange Commission Pakistan as well as other relevant authorities like Board of Investment, State Bank of Pakistan etc. The areas for which we specialize for formation of Companies include:
- Financial Institutions like Banks, Leasing Companies and Modarbas
- Foreign Companies
- Foreign Joint Venture Companies